Part of the blessing and the curse of owning your own business is literally creating income for yourself by providing value … Read More »
Join the #CarrieOn Community
Tired of feeling overwhelmed, discouraged and unsupported?
Join our FREE community to get tips, action steps and encouragement for your business, family and life goals delivered directly to your inbox!
As Seen On
Need a keynote speaker or breakout leader for your seminar, event or national conference? Carrie has led groups from 100 to 13,000 with the same tough-love humor, rock-solid content and effortless style that brings you bottom-line results. Your attendees will ask for her to stay longer and come again!
Training and Consulting
Does your 7 figure business need online strategy help? Whether working on a launch strategy, targeted list-building, database segmenting or effective social media use, Carrie works with C-level executives, project teams and entire independent sales forces for results that matter.
What is Carrie usually talking about?
- Achieving any goal or milestone without giving up or giving in!
- How to stop the leaky profit buckets in your new (or old) business!
- How to #CarrieOn -- no matter what curves life throws at you!
- Passions vs Profits and which matters most!
- Getting your message out to those who need it!
- Having it 'all' and deciding what that means for you!
- Balance (whatever that looks like for you) in your life and business
- Being clear on your priorities & staying true to them!
- Experiencing joy & positivity as a daily choice!
- Time management, productivity and extra margin in your day!
- All her messes, mix-ups, mistakes and how you can avoid them!
What Leaders Are Saying
Who is this girl?
A small town girl who was able to think beyond the city limits, Carrie Wilkerson is an award-winning author, international speaker, popular media personality, and sought-after radio guest.
Featured on CNN and Fox Business and named by Forbes as a top small business influencer, she's also consulted marketing and launch teams of Dr. John Maxwell, Zig Ziglar, Don Miller and other influential business leaders on business strategies and current trends.
However, Carrie most enjoys helping ordinary people lead extraordinary lives through her daily advice, encouragement and life-lessons.
Carries speaks from the experience of a former corporate continue reading »
Blog Posts & Other Randomness
This month is Adoption Awareness Month and the 15th was actually National Adoption Day... did you know that? You might … Read More »
I LOVE this funny graphic I saw on Facebook this week! As a holiday lover, this delights me! As a momma of … Read More »
Such a great conversation with Ken Coleman on Dave Ramsey's team about What You Want Most and how to make it happen...every … Read More »